Comprehensive Financial Planning
The Financial Planning Standards Council (FPSC) states that there are six components that must be incorporated to complete a comprehensive financial plan. They are as follows:
- Financial Management,
- Asset Management,
- Risk Management,
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning, and
- Retirement planning.
At Ryco, we focus on customized solutions to fit each of our client’s unique financial situation.
- We review and analyze our client’s portfolio of personal investments & their group retirement plan
- We make any necessary changes to align with our client’s risk profile
- We monitor investments and risk profile over time.
We service our corporate clients' group RRSP/DPSP and RPP by offering:
- a suitable array of investment options, and
- one-on-one sessions with each employee to ensure their risk profile is completed and they’re investing within their tolerance level.
- We review current personal and group insurance coverage
- We complete an insurance needs analysis
- We compare coverage the client has with the coverage the client needs, to identify any potential gaps or blind spots in coverage that may not be apparent
- We make recommendations based on current needs analysis and future goals
- We implement new group insurance for businesses without coverage,
- We review existing group insurance coverage for business,
- Relying on our experience and resources, we can analyze group insurance claims experience and ensure our business clients are getting the best coverage for the best rate.
- We review the current Buy-Sell agreement for life and disability insurance, and offer recommendations regarding potential gaps in coverage,
- If business partners do not have a buy-sell agreement, we will recommend appropriate coverage after doing a needs analysis,
- We offer key-employee insurance to protect businesses against the loss of a key-employee
- Personal and corporate mortgages through our banking consultants at Manulife Bank
- High-interest savings accounts for both personal and corporate accounts
- RRSP Loans for individuals, and businesses for owners, management, and key-employees.
- Tax-Free Savings Accounts and Tax-Free Advantage Accounts